Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

#128 - Heat

Iced Tea, lemon,
beads of water collect,
countless thirsts quenched.

Warning:
There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is April 28.  Today is was hot...for once.  I am used to heat, or I was once, but now I just do not know. I once was told that women do not sweat, rather glisten.  Well, I am neither a woman nor do I glisten: I sweat.  Today was the first day of the year to that I have done so.

I am at loss.  For those who know me in person it will come to a shock that I do not know how to respond to my current surroundings.  I care about what I do in my real world job, but nothing really matters and nothing really changes.  I do not wish to give up, but continuing down this path I chose for myself is insanity.

I know not where I am and care not to look for an escape.

Maybe I am being overly dramatic, but seeing that I am at a apex in my current life, I wonder...does this happen to everyone?  I am to young for a mid-life crisis and too old to feel this way.

Comment if you know what to do, because I can use any help that I can.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment