Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#159

Lonely
and 
I'm still waiting for 
my life 
is so much better now that 
I'm going to run for the rest of the year before that the government of 
national reconciliation 
in my head. 
You are the only thing that would have to 
go back 
and I don't think 
that I have a great way 
for a few weeks of 
it was the best of them in your 
heart and I love you 
so much for the next two years of 
my life and death 
of your life and death
of a good day 
for a while 
I have a great way 
to get the same 
time

Warning:  There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

It's August 8th, 2015. A lot has happened since the last time I posted anything. If I had followers, they are gone. 

It doesn't matter.

I never hit my 365 poems goal, but that's okay, 158 isn't anything to shake a stick at.

I'm 57 days till I have a new child. I'm excited. 

I'll try to post again soon.

Sincerely, 
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment