Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#116 - Grass

Grass
Sweet, crisp, and tender
Moisture beads on every tip
Blades of grass glisten.
 

Warning:  There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Tuesday, November 5.  Today was another day in allergy paradise. No more complaining.

Today is the 5th day of Movember.  Every day in November I will be growing a substantial beard and moustache.  On the last day of November, I will be taking suggestions on how to style and trim the facial hair.  If anyone wants to donate to the Prostate Cancer, please do so. 

One man in six will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, one in six of those will die of the disease. 

It has been more than a week since I last posted.  I am truly sorry.  I have a good weeks worth of poems for everyone.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment