Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2013

#115 - Even More Finishing of Projects

Gossamer strands writhe
 On Sunlit fluttering wings
Child's warm smile

Warning:  No poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Saturday, October 26.

Today we took my daughter to "The Boo at the Zoo".  L got to be a pony at last, specifically, Rainbow Dash.  She had a blast and I got a large dose of allergies.



Here is my daughter and wife.  My wife designed the costume and I made it all, excepting the wings, we purchased those.

I am writing this at 10:47 at night because I haven't posted in a few days.  If it wasn't for that, I would have put this off for a few more.  My allergies make me feel like a zombie.

Its amazing how one feels after completing projects.  The costume is done and a pay-it-forward gift was completed tonight as well.  I cut out pieces for my wife's shirt that I will be making in the next few days, and pinned a blanket.  It has been a good day.  Time for some benedryl and claritin.  If anyone has any suggestions on allergy remedies pertaining to Redwood pollen and duff, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment