Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#109 Lost in Space

Lost amongst others,
 Full of bravado and hope,
The man steps blindly 

Warning:  There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Wednesday, October 16.  Today was another day on the road. 

I made a mistake today.  I assumed that my location would be in a normal location, but no it wasn't.  I needed to go to Smith River today.  Look it up, its in Northern California off of the 101.  The problem is, on the map it looks like it is right off the 101, in reality it is about 15 miles off of the 101.

This isn't the first time this has happened.  Earlier this year I had to go to Glide, Oregon from Northern California.  I missed the turn off for Glide and was in Bend, Oregon, before I had to turn around.  Again, look it up on Google.

So to say that I get lost easily is an understatement. 

Here's to hoping I get some sort of directional sense.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment