Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

#108 Neither Here nor There

Contrails leave the mists
Of a thousand shifting dreams
Neither here nor there

Warning: There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Tuesday, October 15.  Today has been a day of choices and changes.

In my Real World Job, I utilize and manage others to get things done.  Today I have decided to change the way in which those people are managed.  I cannot stand meetings.  Meetings, I was told once, are what happens when supervisors don't know what to do next.  And I agree.  Every night is a new meeting it seems, I am fed up with them.

I am beginning a process where these meetings will occur virtual.  No more board rooms, more like forums.

I spent the morning with my daughter and then I was on the road for the rest of the day.  I cam home in time to have dinner with my wife and then write my post.  When you spend the day on the road by oneself you would think that but not really.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment