Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

#103 and #104 - I Thought This Was 1 Daily Poem, Not Every Other Day

#103
Running everywhere
Leaves everything frustrated,
Nothing completed

#104
Computers crashed
Through binary minds unlocked
To many zeroes

Warning:  There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Monday, October 7th.  I need to get better at this posting thing.

Yesterday was so long.  I tried to get a lot of things completed yesterday and got nothing done.  Today is seeming to do the same thing. 

The spinning wheel is not working properly.  My wife is worrying over my daughters costume.  We are almost done.  I will be posting pictures of it tomorrow.  Bare with it, it is handmade.

My work is going okay.  I got a call from my supervisor about excess use of work property.  I racked my brain about it for a good couple of hours.  He wasn't inferring that I was stealing or anything, but I do not like my word questioned.  Anyways, I finally figured out what happen.  We put on a new program and the unintended consequence was excess use of property.

Phew. 

Anyways,  time to work a couple more hours before I go to bed.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment