Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

#107 - Rat Race

Clouds
Puffy whiteness form
The thoughts of child's summer
Animals abound
 
Warning:  There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Monday, October 14.  I have tried to write all weekend.  I have two or three poems to post, but when ever I finished the poem I didn't like it.  I will be posting a few poems to catch up, so please bare with my consistent inconsistency.

Today's Haiku Height's prompt is clouds, so I am posting a poem for it.

Everyday feels like I am living a rat race.  Never completing what I want or need, but completing enough to stay afloat.  Can one ever drown in incomplete thoughts?

My daughter is going through, what I would call, her terrible twos.  She gets so frustrated all the time, and the way she deals with the frustration is scratching my wife and myself.  Its terrible, but all three of us are working on it.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment