Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Poems 97 - 102

Readers,

I owe you a few haiku poems.  Here are some poems for the last week that I have not been able to post anything.

#97
Splitting the fires smoke
The Quiet Contemplation
Shatters completely

#98
Deafening stillnes
Sink thoughts of ones wanderlust
Upon porous minds.

#99
Heavy footsteps fall
Upon mannkinds muted ears,
Cry body's stillness.

#100
Anticipation
Sing, the body Divinity,
Ones future secure.

#101
Lifelong in longing
Awarded to ones full conscience
Not giving it back

#102
Sleep, dreams unwanted
Revert the minds to nothingness
 Blossums flutter down.
 
Warning:  No poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Saturday, October 5.  It has been five days since my last post.  Since that post, i have come back from my Conference and completed a trial for an honor that I have sought since I was twelve.

I think that I have matured a bit from when I was 12, so when I wanted this award when I was 12 it was because I thought I deserved it.  Now I know that I do not deserve, but guess what, I am not giving it back.

I will post again tomorrow, but today, right now, I am tired. Sleep evaded me last night and I am going on 4 hours of sleep in the last 37 hours.

Good night.  Till tomorrow,

Thomas
 


No comments:

Post a Comment