Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

#96 Rainy Days and Sundays, oh and Free Zoo Day

A crooked aisle
Built for each of our choices
Tilts our perception.
 
Warning:  There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Sunday, September 29.  

For the last few days I have taken it easy.  Recuperating from my family issues. I still need to post the poem in honor of Amadeo Manigbas.

Today, I took the family to the local Zoo.  It was free admission day at the Sequoia Zoo for World Red Panda Day...yeah, I don't know either, except it was free Zoo Day. 

There was only one problem with this.  The weather here in Northern California stated a 90% chance of rain, and yes, it rained.  The Zoo is predominately outside, so the family got a little wet.

After putting L down for the night, I decided to update my blog and do some actual work.

Tomorrow starts the first couple of days of a conference back in Southern Oregon.  I will keep you informed on the interesting events to come.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment