Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Haiku Heights Day 13 - #93

Haunt Gray porches call
A Victorian moreys 
No superstition?

Warning:  No poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is Friday, September 13.  The Haiku Heights prompt for today is "superstition." 

Today has been mostly uneventful.  I had the pleasure of having most of my meetings cancelled on me, so I worked from home today.  I was able to finish my 2014 budgets and get some other items completed, but in the long run nothing happened. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.  I guess, one ting did happen.  My wife and I watched Now you See Me.  Very good movie, I strongly suggest that you watch it.  Mark Ruffalo is my new favorite.

Anyways, I am rambling.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment