Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Haiku Heights Day 4 - #84

Crossier of life's hope
Lay betwixt thoughts of others.
Shepherd lose your flocks.
 
Warning:  There is no poetry beyond this point. You have been warned.

Today is September 4.  Today's Haiku Height's prompt is "Shepherd." 

I spent the entire day running market analysis for my real world job.  It was exceptionally boring and void of creative thought.  So as I begin to write today's poem, one would think that I would have creative juice wanting to explode out from me shouting "Today's the day.  Write this idea."  Nope, no such luck.

Sheepherding is something that I am so far removed from that anything that I can think of is either grossly overly generic or filled with cliches and tropes.

As far as my personal life is concerned.  My daughter was a little sick today, especially grouchy, and potty training is not going well.  She is having problems letting me and her mom know when she needs to go.  Its enough to pull my hair out.

Please try to enjoy this poem.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment