Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Haiku Heights #10- #90

Pots and pans and racks
Stifling the sinks cleanliness
Await soapy hands 

Warning:  The following contains no poetry.  You have been warned.

Today is September 10.  As I stated two days ago, yesterday was a long and very unexciting day.  The fundraiser was a success, but my part in it was  very small and minuscule. 

At 2:30am I woke up and got dressed for a four and a half hour drive.  I swung by my office and picked up some pop up pavilions and was on the road north by 3 am. 

I had packed my ipod full of podcasts, mostly paranormal and sasquatch related, so that I would not fall asleep.  This proved helpful.  The podcast Mysterious Universe freaked me out so badly that I had to turn it off for fear of my imagination running away from me.

Anyways, I spend the day riding golf carts, serving beer, and running errands.  Pretty boring but effective.  I left the fund raiser at 6pm and made it home about 10:45.

I hate days like yesterday. 

Today was a little better, but it is now pretty late.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment