Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Haiku Height's Day 7 - #87

 Mourning Dove cooed
Lovers respond wantonly
Never more alone 

Warning:  Their is no poetry beyond this point.  You have been warned.
Today is September 7.  Haiku Height's prompt is "Dove."

Today was our local Natural Fiber Fair and my Anniversary Weekend. (Sadly I have to work a 20 hour day during my Anniversary.)  So for my wife, I bought her a class on how to use a Rigid Heddle Loom.  For me and my daughter, we spent the day at the playground.  She got nice and brown due to her ancestry, I got burned due to mine. 

However, my wife had a good time and came home with a new project.  I won't be able to start this project for a couple of weeks.  When I do start it, I will let you know.  Long and short of it, it will be awesome.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment