Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

95#

Rippling droplets fall
Cascading across windows
Caverns of blankets

Warning: There is no poetry beyond this point. You have been warned.

Today is Wednesday, September 25. 

Today was the viewing. My wife went to the viewing and I took care of our child. It was a little surreal. My wife was in the funeral parlor with her grandfather and I was playing tag with my 2 year old at the cemetary.

So after the viewing, my wife, child, and I drove to our aunts house. It had rained earlier. My wife was looking out the window and gasped, "Look. A double rainbow.  L (our daughter), it's grandpa smiling at us." 

I had never thought of rainbows like that, but I like it.

So today my wife's grandpa smiled at us from above.  And it was good.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas 

No comments:

Post a Comment