Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

#138 - Random Acts of Immaturity

Hot fuzziness encroaches all things
Smelling the sweet sweat of idiocy
Maintaining that monotony remains the spice of life

Asking whether the love of macabre is too hipster,
I am reminded that autonomy should be a privilege not a right.
All things asked are never answered except with improper terminology.

Never give up and never surrender,
Small changes make big differences.

Remembers the immortal words of Socrates, "I drank what?"

Warning: the above lines of random "poetry" are not very good, but it is poetry.  The remainder of the blogs is not poetry of any kind.  You have been warned.

Today is May 3rd.  I missed yesterdays blog post.  I was so tired and when I remembered to post the blog, it was already today.

Never mind, fast forward, rewind.  Today is May 3rd.  I had to work on Saturday today, lame, but my volunteers were nice and didn't keep me all day.  Normally my wife goes to work on Saturdays and I stay home with my daughter.  However, on the days that I have to work on Saturday, my daughter comes with me.

Today was nice.  After both my wife and myself got off of work we participated in some May Day celebrations and ended the day with my daughter watching Disney's Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy.  The movie was pretty good, as far as Tinkerbell movies go and it did the trick.  My daughter liked it and was able to go to bed without much of a fuss.

Until tomorrow.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment