Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#143 - Soaring

Wind snaps
sun burns -
the walker pants

Warning: There is no poetry past this point.  You have been warned.

Today is May 7th.  Today was a sleepy day.  Because I have to work this weekend, I took today off.  We, as a family, had every intention to wake early, go to the zoo, go get Mother's Day cards, and take care of some shopping...well, that didn't happen.

My daughter, who normally wakes up around 6am, didn't wake until 7:30.  My wife didn't wake up till 10:30.  Then it was time for lunch and my daughters nap.  She slept for 4 hours.  When my my daughter woke up at 4, my wife dropped her and myself off at the Zoo, while she went to pick out Mother's Day cards.

She picked us up at 5:30pm.  We went home and my wife changed into walking clothes while I started dinner. I put dinner into the oven and we went for our 3 mile walk.  Everyday we are getting better at this.  Today we did our all time best at 52 minutes flat.

Anyways, we went home and I finished dinner which was chicken schnitzel and ranch baked potatoes.

Then it was time for daughters bath and blogging time.

I recently joined a poetry website called Allpoetry.com.  This website is quite good and I suggest it to others who want write, read, and share poetry.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment