Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2014

#139 - Divergent Thoughts

Silence filters all the trees,
Stoic companions dropping dead.

the night I fell
A tree worth destruction
Knowing the knowledge the one-eyed earned
Without the way of swans and egrets passing
the fevered expansion of our desires.

Greed, the great levelor,
Encapsulates and capitulates the mind
With thousand splemdid images

All without remorse.

Warning:  There is no poetry past this part.  You have been warned.

Today is May 4, May the Fourth Be with You.  (I love it.)

Today started out rainy and gross, but by midday it was very sunny.  My wife took my daughter and myself to the local plant store and she purchased gifts for my mother, her mother, and my grandmother.  My daughter and her painted the pots for the plants and tomorrow they will plant them.  My wife is great.

So we are training for a 5k and today we cut 4 minutes off our 5k...of course it still took us 56 minutes.  Oh well.

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment