Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

78

Morning mist looming 
Breaking wavering sunbeams
Hot tea is calling

Warning: The following contains no poetry.  You have been warned.

Today is Saturday, August 31.  Today has been a long day.  My daughter decided she wanted to wake up at 5am and so I went to be a dad for a few hours and let my wife sleep. 

When my wife woke up, we started on the cleaning process in my daughters room.  We took all of her summer clothes and exchanged them with winter ones.  We will take all of her old clothes to this local children's exchange.  These places are awesome.  We bring in old clothes and toys, then the store gives us either cash or credit toward other purchases in the store.  I now have two bags of clothes and a box of toys to take to the exchange.

 My wife and I intended to go to the park with my daughter, but the weather was terrible most of the day.  So we stayed at home and play blocks with my daughter.  We ate blue cheese hamburgers, which my daughter loved. 

Today was a good day, all things considered. 

Till tomorrow,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment