Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Haiku Heights Prompt #272

Today's haiku is courtesy of Haiku Heights. This is Haiku number 74. I hope you enjoy the poem.

Soaring Silent flights, 
Now dives to abyssal depth, 
Nightly guardian. 

I truly appreciate sites like Haiku Heights that give each of us a chance to read each others poetry and in some cases, give voice to the desire to create.

 Today has been a difficult day for me in writing. My real world job doesn't allow me much time to think, but it does allow me a glimpse into other peoples life. I was hoping for that today. However, after driving steadily for an hour to an appointment, I got stopped by our state's Transportation Department. An accident occurred and the road that I was riving on was closed till further notice. So, dejected I returned home. Things like this happen all the time and for me they are creative blackholes.

Hope you enjoy the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment